Limitless Liberty's Ground Effect Project speed runner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it,wouldnt be so kind to share where ya got senton6 front arms..been looking a long time for some........this cant be your last build bro

They were on eBay at the time. I checked and don't see them on there right now. They seem to pop up every now and then.

Canceled my order of the Hatchbox filament today when they said it was going to be another 5 days. Ordered some other brand that will be delivered next day. Patience is gone with that whole deal....

Got all the countersunk screws placements added although you cannot see them in this shot.
Also got the bottoms around the tires covered. I am ready to do some test fitments.

Under 2Capture.PNG

Got some time this week thanks to rain and high winds to focus on some neglected projects.
Cut the rear 2 wheels, got the servo mount setup, wheel alignment, wheel hub shims done, and installed a 46kg JX servo.

1651686120034.png

Glad to see you sneakin' some time in for projects lately. Love the peanut butter jar lid wheels! :ROFLMAO: Seriously glad you getting a little "me" time in. (y)

@LibertyMKiii Geez what a hack, ya never finish anything! Thppppt! 😜

Lookin' forward to seeing what's next on the board, I love when you fire up new projects, I learn something new from each one. :love:

You come up with some amazing projects,I like the way you think....ya definitely put alot of thought into them an also think outside the box...

The new one certainly has some stuff that I have not seen anyone try, but certain that everyone will say I had thought about doing that. Or wondered how you could go about "doing that".

More to come....
Geez what a hack, ya never finish anything! Thppppt! 😜

Lookin' forward to seeing what's next on the board, I love when you fire up new projects, I learn something new from each one. :love:

LOL so true, I get about 80% and then abandon for the next project.

Squirrel!

squirrel GIF

The new project is going to have some ground effect in it along with some other great stuff!
Lots of custom hand-sculpted parts.

I'm having Such a TOUGH time biting my tongue on this new project..... Knowing what I know.

matrix neo - shut your mouth.gif

The anticipation of the Public Unveil... it's killing me..
I'm about to Explode!!!!

I'm having Such a TOUGH time biting my tongue on this new project..... Knowing what I know.

View attachment 249680

The anticipation of the Public Unveil... it's killing me..
I'm about to Explode!!!!

I'm holding back from sending you an updated pic of the main body. It is looking nice!

I'm holding back from sending you an updated pic of the main body. It is looking nice!

Will I need to take my Anti-Brain-Exploding pills BEFORE you show the Updated design..? Give me a courtesy heads up ,at least.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back