Limitless fail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed/267

983,571,056 ft./sec.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Well, I learned a valuable lesson yesterday. Never mix tamiya and spaz sticks.. rushed it and now another body is on the way

53BFFCB9-9EA6-444E-8233-D2F332FFE280.jpeg

Well, I learned a valuable lesson yesterday. Never mix tamiya and spaz sticks.. rushed it and now another body is on the way

View attachment 144116
That really didn't turn out bad at all, I like it! What's your concern or what didn't turn out about it? I see a few overlaps or overspray in the light with dark but doesn't look bad at all! And speed running you may want that over a perfect body that may get destroyed 👍

That really didn't turn out bad at all, I like it! What's your concern or what didn't turn out about it? I see a few overlaps or overspray in the light with dark but doesn't look bad at all! And speed running you may want that over a perfect body that may get destroyed 👍
Thanks man! I know what you mean about perfect body’s and speed running, i laid the green then I only had one can of the flo yellow in tamiya but had one can of flo yellow spazsticks. When I sprayed the ss it crinkled everything. No biggie, just wanted a shelf princess body for a day or two, lol

Thanks man! I know what you mean about perfect body’s and speed running, i laid the green then I only had one can of the flo yellow in tamiya but had one can of flo yellow spazsticks. When I sprayed the ss it crinkled everything. No biggie, just wanted a shelf princess body for a day or two, lol
Ok, ya that does suck especially after all the work it takes. I'm surprised it did that too that's odd🤔 but hey like I said use this one for your running body and make the new one the shelf body👍

Lol I see that too, guess it just shows we're fisherman 🤣

Looks good, you happier with the result this time I hope?
Yes sir, still not perfect but close enough for me!👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back