Limitless Limitless Jeep body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Anyone ever seen this or have one?

40B8D23C-D1DA-4980-80C8-24F44019B06E.png

Nope, but i do own the Mercedes body from unbreakable
Hell yeah that's probably nice. But I went ahead and bought this one because I think it'll look awesome. Obviously not aerodynamic but I think it'll be awesome. Can't wait

I know the listing says Jeep, but that's definitely a Durango. If I had an Infraction, I'd have to get one of these and paint it up to look like my Durango.
Looks pretty close, but the Durango and JGC are built on the same platform anyways. Same with my Commander. However the Commander looks way different.

1635251320613.jpeg

Looks pretty close, but the Durango and JGC are built on the same platform anyways. Same with my Commander. However the Commander looks way different.

View attachment 176192
Not just same platform, but built in the same factory as well. Still, I recognize the grill shape, headlights, and body lines of a Durango. Can't fool me!

Yeah I was already thinking the same thing. The only reason I put jeep in the title was because thats what their listing is so anyone ever searching on here might find it. I completely agree though it is for sure a Durango. I would rather it be the Cherokee but its close enough it will still look great

the fact that you have the word jeep in your name and have a jeep as your profile pic makes this perfect
I took the name jeepnut as my online name back when I was 16 and got an AIM account. I had a Jeep Cherokee much like the one in my profile pic at the time. I wish I still had it. I've kept the same name ever since. I don't think I've created an account anywhere online that I didn't go by jeepnut.

I know the listing says Jeep, but that's definitely a Durango. If I had an Infraction, I'd have to get one of these and paint it up to look like my Durango.
Going to try to use some vinyl to make windows and some designs and stuff, I did a red body as well so I am pretty pumped. Should look good with black windows, white and black design of some sort and white GRP's. I hope the vinyl sticks well enough, thats my only concern

Looks awesome.
I think I would like that for the Mojave.:cool:
Hell yeah that would be sweet! My buddy has a mojave, he comes in town normally once a month. I can see how it may or may not fit on his once I get it and when he comes down. Guessing it'll be a little odd fitting but you might be able to make it work
My other concern is how its going to be mounted being that its so tall compared to infraction/limitless bodies. I know I can buy extended posts and stuff but I feel like the posts will get really wobbly if they are too tall.

The main issue I think would be the width. If the wheels do not stick out much it would be OK, but Mojave is wider than the Limitless.
Let us know, because I would buy this for the Mojave :love:
View attachment 176201
I would love to see it work out for you! That would be great. I will get back to this thread once I get it in my hands for sure. Right now saying December 13th but I hope not. Hasn't left Russia yet but its moving around over there so fingers crossed 🤞

I've come across these on eBay. too bad it's not transparent because I'm not a big fan of those unbreakable bodies. Because it would be cool if you could turn it into a trackhawk or something else. It's a pity that there are only speedrun bodies for the infraction and you don't have the choice of more drift cars. Perhaps Proline can do something about that.

I've come across these on eBay. too bad it's not transparent because I'm not a big fan of those unbreakable bodies. Because it would be cool if you could turn it into a trackhawk or something else. It's a pity that there are only speedrun bodies for the infraction and you don't have the choice of more drift cars. Perhaps Proline can do something about that.
I hear you man I really wish it was as well but I'm planning on putting some vinyl on it. And you have options of different colors so I did a red body. I think I'll be able to make it pretty sweet, we will see when she comes, still in Russia sadly. I'm just over here checking the tracking every 30 minutes 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back