Limitless limitless shocks refill, bledder or emulsion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin080

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
whats up guys, i just shortened the shocks internally and now confused what type of shocks they are because emulsion shocks usually don't have a bladder but the limitless shocks have a bladder and the screw in the shock cap as well? how do you refill them?

whats up guys, i just shortened the shocks internally and now confused what type of shocks they are because emulsion shocks usually don't have a bladder but the limitless shocks have a bladder and the screw in the shock cap as well? how do you refill them?

I believe the best description is basic coil-over hydraulic shocks. There is a very small bladder at the top (AR330308) but I don't think it does much. You can't pressurize it. The screw would let the air out and render it useless.

1694463258655.png

Typically you will uncap the shock, fill the shock, work it a few times and let it sit (an hour or so) until all the bubbles come out. Then top it off, and cap it. You can then loosen/remove that screw to let out extra oil.

If you want to adjust the dampening, you might try different valving?

I am fine with the dampening.
Just want to know how other guys are doing @vwturbowolf 🤔
Never had a shock with bladder and emulsion at the same time.. I want the rebound like stock (dead rebound) so the shock didn't comes out ( like stock )
so on a emulsion shock (the one with screw in the cap) the process is : filling the shock and close the cap. then pump a few times and open the screw in the cap, tightend down. when theres nothing to come anymore out of the hole the shock is perfectly dead rebounded. but what to do when have the bladder and the screw? or is the screw just for optic lol

Screenshot_20230911_223518_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_223514_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_223510_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_223507_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
They are not emulsion shocks. You can get a kit from M2C to convert them to emulsion. As they are in stock form, if filled correctly you will not have “dead” rebound.
I tune mine by matching the rebound on all 4 shocks.
I know it seems to be all the rage, but I’m not a fan of emulsion setups.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back