Limitless vs F1 car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the top speed was given for the Lim.
I did the math and came up with 104.6 mph. Not sure if that was right though.
And exact electrics provided. All he said was 1k quid for the gear. Looks like all Castle gear from one chassis frame capture of the video that I could see. Older XLX?:unsure: Running some hardcase Race Pack lipos?
Awesome video. No doubt. The Lim is no joke with the proper $setup$.

Most people don't realize how fast these RC cars actually are til they see a video like this.
I linked these videos to people I know and they are like WTF? How can a thing like an RC destroy super cars??? 😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
And this is what you need to beat a 5 second quarter mile RC. I'm sure the RC community will reach 3 second quarter mile in the near future 🤣

Last edited:
Just wanted to post this, luckily I checked the threads!

I would have never expected foam wheels to provide such acceleration. I always thought they were light but slippery.

Here's some Even crazier stuff:

In another thread this was discussed. That 5.3 sec number is bogus. More like 9-10 seconds.
Raz Shifrin did a 5.23 quarter in one of his speed run cars

Not true.

If his car started out at full speed of 155 mph (instead of starting from a stop)
He would be traveling at 227 feet per second.

It would take him 5.814 seconds to travel 1320 feet at 155 mph. This leaves no time on the clock for accelerating from 0 up to full speed. His video is a total lie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back