Limitless vs F1 car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the top speed was given for the Lim.
And exact electrics provided. All he said was 1k quid for the gear. Looks like all Castle gear from one chassis frame capture of the video that I could see. Older XLX?:unsure: Running some hardcase Race Pack lipos?
Awesome video. No doubt. The Lim is no joke with the proper $setup$.

Just wanted to post this, luckily I checked the threads!

I would have never expected foam wheels to provide such acceleration. I always thought they were light but slippery.

Here's some Even crazier stuff:

I wish the top speed was given for the Lim.
And exact electrics provided. All he said was 1k quid for the gear. Looks like all Castle gear from one chassis frame capture of the video that I could see. Older XLX?:unsure: Running some hardcase Race Pack lipos?
Awesome video. No doubt. The Lim is no joke with the proper $setup$.
I am pretty sure i saw spectrum electronics, it was also maxing out near 120mph. Arma marketing ;) For me the grin was running foams instead of hoons. That's what they knew for sure would fail at these tests.

As for raz, obviously with real 'limitless' electronics it certainly goes much faster. But telling people your car is faster than a F1 car bears a lot more meaning than quartermile numbers.

Are you sure about the Spektrum gear you saw?? I want to look better now.
Firma 8s gear? I'll check. ESC looked like an old CC XLX. Perhaps not a fit, now that I think of it.

But telling people your car is faster than a F1 car bears a lot more meaning than quartermile numbers.
A classic Mini Cooper is faster than a Dodge Challenger Demon if you'd put them on a track with corners.
Imo, straight line speed is useless these days. You aren't allowed to do anything with it. Cornering however stays fun everywhere

And to think that some people have the XLX2 and 1100kv in some of these rigs. And some guys are hitting 190 mph already 😱🤣

Don't know. He didn't say much about the electronics, other than the price he paid for them. I enjoyed watching him smoke the F1 car in a quarter mile.

Looks like an XLX and a TP Power motor. Not Spektrum so you know they won’t say anything :) also running foams instead of Hoons. Interesting how they also raised the antenna wire up quite a bit too.

717DDC0A-53EE-4CBE-ACB0-339289A0B4E9.png

Raz Shifrin did a 5.23 quarter in one of his speed run cars

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back