Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake’s a clown..😂

For a "younger" guy..
You think he'd show a bit more respect and do himself a favor in the town that's hosting their fight.

For a "younger" guy..
You think he'd show a bit more respect and do himself a favor in the town that's hosting their fight.
Well at least he told them to go milk a cow, and not a bull. 😂 But yeah, he’s a piece of work. He doesn’t seem to respect for too much.

Lol, everyone has something to say till they take a right uppercut to the jawbone.

1716134524734.gif

Mike's Famous HP**
with a dusting of sprinkles...

I hope Mr. Tyson will serve it again ,Fresh -to young J.Paul.

**humble pie
Me too, man. But how bad will it suck if that Paul dude beats Iron Mike? End of an era. Everything we know is a lie. Commies are awesome, cigarettes won’t kill you, dogs and cats living together in harmony…
I mean seriously, how could we move on from that?

The thing is if Paul wasn't a YT agitator I think more people would question why Mike is fighting someone that young. He may still have the power, but speed drops with age, hands and feet both. The oldest 100m sprinter to win gold at the Olympics was 32. Those hundredths of a second lost in movement speed are a liability for Tyson and the biggest reason I think Paul has a chance.

Experience and brute force are the 2 reasons I think Mike has a real chance of flooring Paul. I looked up who Jake Paul has fought so far and his most recent win was the most experienced boxer he has faced, Ryan Bourland who has a 17-2 record. The only person under 35 Paul has fought was a loss to 25 year old Tommy Fury.

Both fighters have advantages and disadvantages so while I'm 100% for Tyson, it could so easily go either way.

Me too, man. But how bad will it suck if that Paul dude beats Iron Mike? End of an era. Everything we know is a lie. Commies are awesome, cigarettes won’t kill you, dogs and cats living together in harmony…
I mean seriously, how could we move on from that?

I know right?
The Earth is Flat AND Hollow.
The Moon is just a projection.
Crabs are the Aliens...

Back