Lipo basics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How will the performance change... won't last as long or lose of power

Possibly both but most likely loss of power. You tell us once you get a chance to try it. Be cautious the first couple of charges. Low rate, watch closely, and see how well it is balanced when it is done. If all goes well the first couple of times than just let her rip like normal.

Possibly both but most likely loss of power. You tell us once you get a chance to try it. Be cautious the first couple of charges. Low rate, watch closely, and see how well it is balanced when it is done. If all goes well the first couple of times than just let her rip like normal.
Ok.... it a venom 5000 mah 25c 2s I ha E it on a 2amp charge now I'll let you know how it goes....now to figure out why I lost connection between my radio and truck last night.... thnx for the help @Dustin Mustangs

The battery is working fine.... I think I'll run it in my granite mega and not the blx....but it seem to be working and holding charge fine!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back