Arizona Local RC shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I found a very cool RC store in Sun City AZ called AZ turn and Burn RC. Real gearheads in there reminds me of when I was
a kid (80’s-90’s) style RC shop. Have a super cool SCX24 course it’s free just bring your rig. I ended getting 2 plus a BUNCH of extra
stuff my son drove his for an hour and can’t wait to go back. They even have SCX24 Saturday night racing.

Thread type
Local Hobby Shop
Those are the best kind of shops. I recently discovered one like that here in NH
yes, I thought those type were gone for good! I've bought more stuff there in the last 2 weeks then I have bought in 15 years at all the other shops in town. I don't mind paying a little more to have a awesome place around.

There use to be at least 7 or so RC shops with onsite indoor/outdoor tracks around DFW ,back in the day. Three of them were absolutely huge!
Only one of them is still around now...

I was there last year for a swap meet they had. Bought a Holmes Hobbies motor for my crawler. I think they have 1/10th scale racing in the parking lot also. And even RC Big Rig racing that they rent out the rigs to use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back