Longevity of Talion Katar's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Vorteks
Wondering how long the tread on the larger Katar tires hold up? I've ran them on a Typhon 6s as well as my Vorteks, and the tread was about half way gone after a couple good street bashes. I'd like to go with them for a new build, but only if they'll last a while. Can anyone share how long they last? Thanks.

Mine are all great tread 80%-90%, it's the rims I break before the tread wears :)
They are a little hard and knobby, probably best for grass and offroad.
Get some road tires for the street, they still work offroad kinda
If I leave black marks on the pavement I could probably use up a pair in a couple hours.

Wondering how long the tread on the larger Katar tires hold up? I've ran them on a Typhon 6s as well as my Vorteks, and the tread was about half way gone after a couple good street bashes. I'd like to go with them for a new build, but only if they'll last a while. Can anyone share how long they last? Thanks.
Should last pretty good but I keep them for off road bashing I like them on my talion. But if bashing in street I put on some hoons or some type of street tire or they don't last long as u can tell

They lose tread fast on road. I was surprised at how fast mine were donezo tbh. Sucks because I liked them a lot. Backflip lps actually last way longer on road than katars do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back