Look what I found at the track today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
In the process of cleaning it up and attempting of revival. Found it out on a dirt bike track. . Go pro hero 3 . It turns on beeps for 2 seconds and shuts off. Gotta get a charger and I’m good to go .
Talk about a come up !!!

Attachments

• 253BF012-D025-490F-9C9C-37C8E0AF2A71.jpeg
    253BF012-D025-490F-9C9C-37C8E0AF2A71.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 67
Cool. Wonder if it was just left behind or someone or something suffered a massive crash and it went flying. Interested in the footage on that camera. Post the video if possible.

In the process of cleaning it up and attempting of revival. Found it out on a dirt bike track. . Go pro hero 3 . It turns on beeps for 2 seconds and shuts off. Gotta get a charger and I’m good to go .
Talk about a come up !!!
I wonder what's on there ?

Probably a video of whoever owned it beating off ?

They left it there so someone would find it, watch it, and be scared for life!!

A new kind of flashing...

Good score tho! ?

Good score tho! ?

This makes me realize I’m more normal than not. Because obviously we think the same- we may also have footage that may resemble this. It’s a new age. Lol

Reminds me of the story about the NIN "Down In It" video. Their video camera was on balloons and flew off and landed in a field somewhere. The FBI got it and thought it it was a snuff video, lol.

Good score tho! ?
Millennials.... amirite ???

Millennials.... amirite ???
You gotta be. I always said that if I don't want my kids seeing it as they go through effects to close my estate, don't record it to begin with!
@WoodiE what's up with the threads? I'm getting old stuff in mine lately

You gotta be. I always said that if I don't want my kids seeing it as they go through effects to close my estate, don't record it to begin with!
@WoodiE what's up with the threads? I'm getting old stuff in mine lately
What do you mean?

Reminds me of the story about the NIN "Down In It" video. Their video camera was on balloons and flew off and landed in a field somewhere. The FBI got it and thought it it was a snuff video, lol.
Wasn’t that the ‘broken’ ep video? I remember seeing that in 93’ crazy stuff

I could only imagine what someone saw on my cam That fell off my Kraton. Never found it. Im assuming the landscapers shredded it cutting the grass.

What do you mean?
Sorry for delay.. my recent threads seem to show posts not answered in months to years sometimes. Like this one.
What do you mean?
Sorry for the delay.
When I hit the lighting bolt icon for unread threads, I sometimes get threads not answered in months to even years.

Sorry for delay.. my recent threads seem to show posts not answered in months to years sometimes. Like this one.
Sorry for the delay.
When I hit the lighting bolt icon for unread threads, I sometimes get threads not answered in months to even years.
That is weird.
I maybe get 2/3s of my notifications. Like people can respond to threads that I start and I will not get any notifications that anyone posted in it.

Yeah but I don't mean notifications.
Take this post for example:
I answered a thread where, before my reply, the last one was in March 2020. I didn't join AF until I signed up looking for parts help with my Senton 3s in October/November 2020. The other day I answered one 3 years old even. And no it's not the "similar posts" section at the bottom of all threads. I thought that at first.

Yeah but I don't mean notifications.
Take this post for example:
I answered a thread where, before my reply, the last one was in March 2020. I didn't join AF until I signed up looking for parts help with my Senton 3s in October/November 2020. The other day I answered one 3 years old even. And no it's not the "similar posts" section at the bottom of all threads. I thought that at first.
You mean you are having old threads pop up in your what's new? Are you on mobile or computer? Are you using a browser or the forum app?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back