Looking for arrma limitless/infraction or etc parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Looking to buy some infraction or limitless parts of someone all parts stock or anything want things like a chassis shock towers etc.
Reason for this is because I want to build an limitless from ground up since I already have diffs screws and other parts and it will help me save money.

Looking to buy some infraction or limitless parts of someone all parts stock or anything want things like a chassis shock towers etc.
Reason for this is because I want to build an limitless from ground up since I already have diffs screws and other parts and it will help me save money.
See my listing in classifieds I'll split it up if you don't want some of it

^^^ if you can find someone on this forum that might be your best shot, otherwise - although it seems counterintuitive, buying a complete Limitless will cost less than sourcing individual parts. Using Jenny’s as a benchmark you’d be paying ~$550 for all the parts necessary to build a Limitless V2 and one can be had for $390 right now on Amazon. Individual shipping on parts from different sources will also put a dent in any potential savings.

You also don’t get any warranty on individual piece parts. I’d save what you have for spares.

^^^ if you can find someone on this forum that might be your best shot, otherwise - although it seems counterintuitive, buying a complete Limitless will cost less than sourcing individual parts. Using Jenny’s as a benchmark you’d be paying ~$550 for all the parts necessary to build a Limitless V2 and one can be had for $390 right now on Amazon. Individual shipping on parts from different sources will also put a dent in any potential savings.

You also don’t get any warranty on individual piece parts. I’d save what you have for spares.
Have most of the parts except braces towers and chassis

@joostin420 listed multiple v2 limitless for less than that. He might have more coming soon.

If you were in the UK I have a full CRCU carbon upgrade kit for a limitless 4 sale it's missing 1wing mount block but the scorched one's are better

No but would probably go strait to carbondiber

PXL_20230530_140609842.jpg

PXL_20230530_140638257.jpg

PXL_20230530_140651683.jpg

PXL_20230530_140705914.jpg

PXL_20230530_140717601.jpg

PXL_20230530_140738042.jpg

PXL_20230530_140751665.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back