Talion Looking for locking out drives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Dylan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Hello all, looking for some locking out drives for my Talion. Having issues keeping the dogbones from falling out. I know I saw them somewhere but can no longer find them. Thanks for any help.

Flux-core Mig welder if you’ve expended shock and angle limit options. Not from excessive droop?

To my knowledge there aren’t any for Arrma.

May need to add an o ring behind the dogbone or adjust your droop screws depending on which direction you are losing them in. Also could add a little fuel tube behind the piston on the shock shaft to limit the extension if needed.

Hello all, looking for some locking out drives for my Talion. Having issues keeping the dogbones from falling out. I know I saw them somewhere but can no longer find them. Thanks for any help.

Have you considered removing the upper and lower shims for the pivot balls located at the end of the arms? Done it on Talion EXB, Kraton EXB, as well as the Fireteam. I am running the better M2C outdrives, but they are no longer than stock just not soft like stock.

See they are removed on my Talion and the dogbones goes deeper into the outdrive and when arm is pushed up to its max I am no longer at the end of the outdrive

1678906825448.png

The upper and lower shims have already been removed. I'll be testing out the droop settings more. I'm sure that will fix it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back