Kraton Looking for something off-road....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Senton 3s
So, I'm looking for a fun, fast, and capable offroader. What would you guys suggest? (Kraton, Outcast, Tailon, etc.) I have a good amount of experience with ARRMA stuff, like the 3S Senton and a Limitless, and loved every minute. Just would like some good ideas + reviews of some cool trucks...

So, I'm looking for a fun, fast, and capable offroader. What would you guys suggest? (Kraton, Outcast, Tailon, etc.) I have a good amount of experience with ARRMA stuff, like the 3S Senton and a Limitless, and loved every minute. Just would like some good ideas + reviews of some cool trucks...

The new Big Rock 6S just came out.

The FireTeam is another option.

Mojave 6S if you can find them.

I'm partial to the Typhon (3x) & the Kraton myself. I have the max6 & 1650kv in both

20230929_163459.jpg

20230329_122914.jpg

20230408_183538.jpg

I've had a Big Rock 3s for 10 months and just got a Kraton 6s. Love them both. Super capable all terrain bashers. 6s line is hardier but harder to work on.

I've had a Big Rock 3s for 10 months and just got a Kraton 6s. Love them both. Super capable all terrain bashers. 6s line is hardier but harder to work on.
Maybe it's just me but I liked working on the 6s stuff a helluva lot more. :eek:

6s kraton for me or the new big rock looks good

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back