Looking for ways to mount phone on dx5c or dx3 diy ideas possibly thanks I’m advance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmaFan901

Arrma connoisseur
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 6s
Looking for ideas or a part that will let me mount my phone to either my dx5c or dx3 I have oc8 and I’ll have infraction Saturday and I suck at driving one handed lol

Looking for ideas or a part that will let me mount my phone to either my dx5c or dx3 I have oc8 and I’ll have infraction Saturday and I suck at driving one handed lol
I know it's not pretty but watch a Kevin Talbot video and check out how he does it. He just hot glues a phone mount on the transmitter.

I tried it with my DX5C without any luck. I finally broke down and bought me a spy cam. It mounts ok and decent video but no way to monitor it when running. I never could find a mount that would work for me with my phone.

So I used a GoPro mount on the dc5c to mount a camera holder. It works very well.

1E94E921-74E6-4147-B1AD-BA5B8BEED8AC.jpeg

F687A0A5-8BC0-492F-B123-83588E5EBE9B.jpeg

927665DE-9A57-4924-825A-D9A394861E69.jpeg

9ADE96FF-D813-4D41-92F1-3CE1D256AF9D.jpeg

I know it's not pretty but watch a Kevin Talbot video and check out how he does it. He just hot glues a phone mount on the transmitter.
Ya I seen that too but Looking at other options before I resort to glue or duct tape and zipties lol thanks
I tried it with my DX5C without any luck. I finally broke down and bought me a spy cam. It mounts ok and decent video but no way to monitor it when running. I never could find a mount that would work for me with my phone.
Thanks
So I used a GoPro mount on the dc5c to mount a camera holder. It works very well.

View attachment 99105

View attachment 99106

View attachment 99107

View attachment 99108
Do you have a link I like that setup

Thanks and then just any go pro mount? They’re all the same

GoPro only has two base mounts, a flat surface and slightly rounded surface, either one would work but I'd use the flat one.
Buy a pack from Amazon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back