LOSI MT10 Basher - Chassis Broken :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimmy7655

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
OK have got myself a LOSI MT10 Basher, but the chassis is broken at the Front , just behind the Wheels. Can I get an new Chassis, seems to be Out of Stock every where.... SO is there any options for using all the Parts onto a Different Chassis and making some sort of Chimera (Mutant) Basher?

PS = Not sure if this Post is in the right place ?

Check Jennys RC. No clue if the have MT10 parts but they probably do. If they are out of stock email Ted and he should let you know when they will be back. I once needed parts for my Revo nitro and he emailed me right before posting them!

Last edited:
OK have got myself a LOSI MT10 Basher, but the chassis is broken at the Front , just behind the Wheels. Can I get an new Chassis, seems to be Out of Stock every where.... SO is there any options for using all the Parts onto a Different Chassis and making some sort of Chimera (Mutant) Basher?

PS = Not sure if this Post is in the right place ?
I used a metal chassis from losi ten scte maybe one of the new tenacity chassis will work

I used a metal chassis from losi ten scte maybe one of the new tenacity chassis will work
Is the MT the same wb as the SCTE? If so the DB Pro chassis is a direct bolt iirc. He might need a few bits and bobs here and there but it should all bolt right up as the TEN and TENACITY were both based off the SCTE.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back