Kraton LSD center diff plates after a year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I started having trouble doing wheelies. The cebter diff didnt feel notchy anymore like how LSD diff ussually does. Decided to remplace on shim and the LSD plates here are the state of the wear after one year of abuse and almost daily runs -4months of winter. Mayb they are still good but i don't know

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didnt change the oil since october of last year i think.

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but what do the stock ones look like?

I'll have to do a comparison between the ones I just pulled put of my (blown) rear diff, and the new set. That rear diff made it 9 months or so. Ya got me wondering...

I started having trouble doing wheelies. The cebter diff didnt feel notchy anymore like how LSD diff ussually does. Decided to remplace on shim and the LSD plates here are the state of the wear after one year of abuse and almost daily runs -4months of winter. Mayb they are still good but i don't know

View attachment 152043

View attachment 152044

View attachment 152045
I didnt change the oil since october of last year i think.

It's not really what they look like that would be the issue.. it's if they are actually worn.. just like with any clutch disc, measure the thickness...👍

They look about the same as a new pair does after five packs. They live in an oil bath, after all... I don't see how being lapped in would hurt performance. They look good to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back