Big Rock Lurking and learning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyland

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Voltage
Hi all! Been a lurker for the past couple months since I picked up my Big Rock v3 brand new. I’m on the west coast of Canada really enjoying the hobby. I’m new to it and always wanted to get in. I’ve since bought myself a Traxxas TRX4m as well for some indoor and outdoor crawling.

I bought my daughter (13) her own Arrma Voltage Granite. My son (15) bought himself a Traxxas 2wd Rustler. 0-4 RCs in the house in two months!

I cannot thank you all enough for answering everyone’s questions. It’s been a huge help for me. All my questions have been answered by past posts, and then some. I’ve got some Kraton 6s shocks coming to replace my rears already!

A bunch of things have broken, on my kids and my RCs. Steering castor blocks, axle, bumper and most recently I shredded my input gear to my rear diff. I think due to some hard landings that put my motor on a bit of an angle I didn’t notice soon enough.

Anyway! I’m here, I’m reading and listening and again, cannot thank the community enough. Some photos of my world.

71030614922__B65B20F0-E335-4BFF-91CE-0B1EB0BB7A3D.jpeg

71030596485__F43EBB1C-9FBA-4C69-8ED6-B0CE38976F48.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

Hi all! Been a lurker for the past couple months since I picked up my Big Rock v3 brand new. I’m on the west coast of Canada really enjoying the hobby. I’m new to it and always wanted to get in. I’ve since bought myself a Traxxas TRX4m as well for some indoor and outdoor crawling.

I bought my daughter (13) her own Arrma Voltage Granite. My son (15) bought himself a Traxxas 2wd Rustler. 0-4 RCs in the house in two months!

I cannot thank you all enough for answering everyone’s questions. It’s been a huge help for me. All my questions have been answered by past posts, and then some. I’ve got some Kraton 6s shocks coming to replace my rears already!

A bunch of things have broken, on my kids and my RCs. Steering castor blocks, axle, bumper and most recently I shredded my input gear to my rear diff. I think due to some hard landings that put my motor on a bit of an angle I didn’t notice soon enough.

Anyway! I’m here, I’m reading and listening and again, cannot thank the community enough. Some photos of my world.

View attachment 309731

View attachment 309733

View attachment 309734
Welcome to AF!!!

It's Much more fun coming out of the shadows... 😉

Welcome to the Ranch!
You're definitely doing it right, involving your kiddos in this great hobby and enjoying it together 👍

Glad to have you in the Club!

Your welcome! Both my boys started with the voltage. Now they have a blx granite and losi baja rey. Their are no silly questions. Too hot to run any rc today. Waiting to test run my new gear set up in my limitless for drag racing. 🥵

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back