LVC on the Spektrum Firma

KevinC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
What voltage are you guys showing on your batteries at LVC when/if you check them after a run? I ask because the ESC variable only shows Low/Mid/High........is there a numerical voltage value Arrma has attached to these three options?

cheers,
Kev

bicketybam

RC Grand Champion
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
What voltage are you guys showing on your batteries at LVC when/if you check them after a run? I ask because the ESC variable only shows Low/Mid/High........is there a numerical voltage value Arrma has attached to these three options?

cheers,
Kev
I'd have to check, but choose high to be safe.

KevinC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ed, I recall a thread recently (can’t find it now) where a member noticed quite a low voltage on his batteries after a run with the LVC at the stock setting.......3.3 or so.....I would reckon LVC would occur at a higher voltage than that, (Stock set high) but again, I’m new to this racket. ;)

bicketybam

RC Grand Champion
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
Ed, I recall a thread recently (can’t find it now) where a member noticed quite a low voltage on his batteries after a run with the LVC at the stock setting.......3.3 or so.....I would reckon LVC would occur at a higher voltage than that, (Stock set high) but again, I’m new to this racket. ;)
I just ran my DB Pro which has a FIRMA ESC. I ran it to LVC. I haven't charged the battery yet because I like them to cool. I'll let you know that the voltage of the cells are when I go to charge it 👍👊😎

Batman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
That'd be me lol, first pack (Gens Ace) went to 3.6 for both batteries and in the second pack (Turnigy) one was 3.6 and the other 3.3. So I'd say high equals 3.6v.

RCBB

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
With my Kraton 8S = 3.5V ~ 3.6V
And with my Tenacity DB Pro = 3.6V
Both with Gens Ace and high attitude.

bicketybam

RC Grand Champion
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Mmmm. Would you consider that too low with the factory ESC setting on high?
3.6 is what I like. Now is that a bit low for a "high" setting? Probably. I wouldn't want to go near mid and low settings 😅 But 3.6 isn't terrible and your only other option is a LiPo alarm.

KevinC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard of these alarms, haven’t done any research though. I assume they plug into the balance leads while your running correct?

bicketybam

RC Grand Champion
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I’ve heard of these alarms, haven’t done any research though. I assume they plug into the balance leads while your running correct?
I've never used one but that is my understanding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.