Lvc?? Truck cut off??m

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
so I was running the noto this morning for maybe 7 minutes and it cut off like the battery was dead but I know they were charged what else could be the issue? Any ideas?

What is your battery capacity (mAh)? Do you know the voltage of the cells when it hit LVC? Keep in mind cold temps will result in reduced run time.

Ok guys im having some trouble. Is there a way to reset the esc to factory settings. I do t know what going on. When I give it throttle it does not go forward but backwards and I have no forward at all I tried reversing wires but the only forward no backwards...I need some help please guys.

I checked on throttle it is exactly where it should be but It won't go forward. When I pull trigger it goes reverse and when I push it the opposite direction it doesn't do anything...

and when I switched it on the remote it went forward and not backwards. So I'm not sure at all what the problem is..
yes it is

I assume you have the Firma 150 ESC... you should do a throttle calibration after confirming all your remote settings are good. Again, the manual will describe how (and I'm sure others can help)

1612991264766.png

1612991278283.png

https://www.horizonhobby.com/on/dem...on-master/default/Manuals/Firma-Manual-EN.pdf

If you want to reset:
1612991341754.png

1612991328430.png

ok I didn't realize u needed to do that again. But I think I may have hit the set button turning and that screwed things up. At least thsts what I thjnk

It was about 43f when thst happened but one of my batteries was flat why the super short run time. But thank you for the help. I had to follow manual to get everything back stock and then mess with what I needed. Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back