Kraton M2C 6s Locking suspension blocks available tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
Very excited to have a set of the new M2C suspension blocks! Just wanted to go over a few things concerning assembly and overall design and function. This is a beautiful kit and is M2C tough! The kit front and rear will be available soon! HUGE shout out to Mitch and his team from M2C once again for his hard work and dedication! Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
I need these now..!!!

giphy.gif

I have been checking there sight everyday waiting. I can't wait. Love M2C products. I know there are going to be front sets and rear sets but I'm really hoping there will be a front upper also :love:

Niiice. Somehow I've been able snap off the rear one on the rear differential. It must be those hidden pesky rocks ?.

I'm impressed. I love the engineering.

However. I wont be paying that much. Front and rear. Wow. 140 if I wanted both sides.

It seems that now the machine shop is learning how to make money from us fools. The price does not make sense based on machine time. The towers look most labor intensive. Explain why they are so much.

I'm biased. I love the product M2C has offered.

However, the price point is to much. I'm offended now, I think M2C may be getting

However. I wont be paying that much. Front and rear. Wow. 140 if I wanted both sides.

It seems that now the machine shop is learning how to make money from us fools. The price does not make sense based on machine time. The towers look most labor intensive. Explain why they are so much.

However, the price point is to much. I'm offended now, I think M2C may be getting greedy.

However, the price point is to much. I'm offended now, I think M2C may be getting
They might seem a bit spendy but if you consider the price of buying (Custom RC Upgrades) Front pin carrier ($28) Rear pin carrier ($28) and M2C hardened pins ($11) $67 total and that’s only for one bulkhead.

$70 Seems right in the ballpark to me...

Nah. I launch my stuff. This is Kool - aid . Sorry.

Cool stuff, great engineering. not worth the money.

I'm not defending the price but you have to remember that Mitch designs and makes all the parts not just the blocks themselves,
so that's pins, blocks, delrin spacers and washers..? that's a lot of things all working together..??

I have other setups on my other rigs CRCU, Voltage etc and when you work it out they cost roughly the same as M2C's..

My final judgment will be when I finally get them fitted and tested, I'll then tell you if I think they're worth $140...!!??

I have some on the way. Are they the identical spacing as stock? I was hoping they where slightly wider so that the RPM arms won't bind in the rear

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back