Kraton 6s V4 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the part list i will be installing on my Arrma Kraton 6s V4:

HR Aluminum rear brace mount
HR aluminum front axle carriers
HR aluminum rear axle carriers
HR aluminum steering servo mount
Eco Power steering servo wp120 high voltage 400oz/.09sec
RPM rear a-arms
RPM front upper and lower arm set
RPM ream skid plate
RPM a-arm mud guards
M2C shock tower brace
M2C shock tower stand off kit
M2C front shock tower
M2C rear shock tower
M2C Kraton Chassis
M2C droop screws
M2C front center brace
M2C rear center brace

I will be doing a complete YouTube video on the overhaul of my Kraton on my channel check out my other bashing videos!!!
LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Mr. Martin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtERYl07bwSW63-pfak0gw
otherwise search Mr. Martin slash

I have already installed the speed gear that was provided in the kit, and have the Eco Power servo installed and that was a huge change in performance alone. huge props out to Arrma this Kraton is a beast i haven't bashed it too hard yet don't want to bend or break to much yet but i have quiet a few back flips in and no problems besides my wing has a few cracks but what can you expect bashing in Wisconsin in winter.

Well i just ordered everything plus a couple extra parts although the M2C chassis was out of stock so i called them and they were able to take my money and will be shipping on 2/14
extra parts: Proline Trencher Belted wheels and tires, M2C front and rear hinge pin kits, HR center diff cover

Well doesn't that just suck. Well looks like it is the waiting game. Looking forward to the build?

i really should do a motor and ecs upgrade but really not sure what to go with any suggestions i have always gone with hobbywing in my other builds but recently my max10 sct esc took a :poop: so not really sure should i give castle creations a go??

Just because a esc is rated for 8s doesn't mean that's what you have to run it. The max 6 I and everyone else runs is also rated for 8s. These 6s rigs with all the heavy upgrades need a little more meat in their bones to keep cool.?

Just got my first package from M2C Racing and OMG these parts are so nice all polished 7075 aluminum. Also picked up a MAX6 from my LHS cant wait to get this build underway still waiting on more parts that should be in at the beginning of next week
here are a few pics
GOPR0048.JPG
GOPR0047.JPG

still not 100% sure on what motor to go with yet but kinda leaning towards a Hobbystar 4092 either the 1480kv or the 1730kv any other suggestion? What is everyone else running with the max6 in your kratons? maybe the HW 4985 SL 1650kv?

Last edited:
got bored tonight so i have begun my Kraton 6s "Beefcake" overhaul just got all electronics off and center braces and let me tell ya Arrma sure does know how to use the loc-tite fun tip for any rc newbie use a soldering iron to heat up screws before removing from another metal way less risk to stripping heads
arrma tough.jpg

Pic of naked chassis
chassis bare.jpg

I don't know what's more fun bashing the RC's or building and tinkering with them lol(y)(y)??(y)

i just inherited a Tactic TTX300 from a buddy of mine and kinda a newbie question but i don't know is there anyway to bind the ttx300 with the stock reciever in kraton 6s its the spectrum SRX200? i just don't like the feel of the steering wheel and i think there is a slight LAG in the throttle response PLEASE HELP!!!

i just inherited a Tactic TTX300 from a buddy of mine and kinda a newbie question but i don't know is there anyway to bind the ttx300 with the stock reciever in kraton 6s its the spectrum SRX200? i just don't like the feel of the steering wheel and i think there is a slight LAG in the throttle response PLEASE HELP!!!
No. You must have the tactic Rx too

never mind all that i can just use the tactic tr325 3-channel receiver that my buddy had hiding in the battery slide on transmitter lol didn't look there
No. You must have the tactic Rx too
found it thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back