Senton m2c rear hinge pin kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the 6s M2C hinge pins/ mounts will fit a 6S Senton.
With the 6s senton the rear bumper has a plastic cover that covers the rear hinge pin block so it may not work. You might be able to fasten the lock nut on over the outside of the plastic but it's beveled to hold the countersunk screw if i remember right.

^^^
Then using the Arrma EXB alloy hinge pin mounts along along with the plain plug and play M2C hingepins is the better choice perhaps.
IMHO, you don't even need the M2C nut captured mounts at all. We are talking the 6s Senton with Short Arms anyway.
$M2C$ nut captured mounts/pins being overkill.
EXB alloy mounts or even HR ones are just fine.

Last edited:
^^^
Then using the Arrma EXB alloy hinge pin mounts along along with the plain plug and play M2C hingepins is the better choice perhaps.
IMHO, you don't even need the M2C nut captured mounts at all. We are talking the 6s Senton with Short Arms anyway.
$M2C$ nut captured mounts/pins being overkill.
EXB alloy mounts or even HR ones are just fine.
m8, as im not a native English speaker i kinda lost u..
can pls re-write it again?..
thx

*i don't care to change my rear bumper if needed.

You don't need to change the rear bumper if you do like I said above.:)

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/aluminum-rear-suspension-mount-red/ARA330557.html

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/aluminum-rf-suspension-mount-red/ARA330588.html

The 2 parts above are also sometimes referred to as the C and D blocks. THe D block being the last rear Mount at the bumper.

HotRacing also has their version.
The captured Type M2C blocks with the nuts on the Hinge pins will interfere with your Senton Rear bumper.

I only speak English. Tried to make it more simple above.
Sorry.
:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back