Felony Mad Max Felony - Post up suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run the aluminum one on my infraction and it has held up surprisingly well, but I also have not hit something hard and fast.

416920373_349347877861319_9170431765653199806_n.jpg

So I need another set of pipes, silver x1. Push bars x2 black. Windows 1 set black, 1 set white. Gas cap black x2. Door handles black 1 set. Smaller? louvers for the car in black. What do you think about black triangle louvers near the rear tires? facing front. Thanks. From Mike.
20240109_105657_resized.jpg
20240109_164301_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Let's do it. In black. I am really starting to like you. :ROFLMAO: 😁🏁:cool:💥🇺🇲. The killer cop car is looking better all the time.
Let me know so we can start? 😁

Last edited:
Let's do it. In black. I am really starting to like you. :ROFLMAO: 😁🏁:cool:💥🇺🇲. The killer cop car is looking better all the time.
Let me know so we can start? 😁
I know I can just read it all here but PM me a easy itemized list sir, then explain how you want each part if you have specifics, if not ill do it right in the end but want it to fit what you want too.

Will do, sorry about that. 😁. I got a lot of chit going on here. In a few days I will PM you. Thank You. 💥

Will do, sorry about that. 😁. I got a lot of chit going on here. In a few days I will PM you. Thank You. 💥
Oh no problem at all man. I need to order more filament lolol. I still have more then enough for you and the few others im doing though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back