Felony Mad Max Felony - Post up suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work is 100% I trust not only your work ,but your word. :cool:
Thank you sir.

So I have made final revisions of the engines. These will fit on the hood of any 6s Infraction / Felony.

Blower engine version 3, and Turbo LS Engine version 2.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6415646

2024-01-03 19_48_47-3D design Engine for Hood _ Tinkercad.png
2024-01-03 19_41_44-3D design Engine for Hood _ Tinkercad.png

Some of the guys out there just don't get it. I know there are faster cars out there, maybe. Kinda hard to beat an Arrma. I don't want to go so fast that its just a blur, ha. But with the Arrmas, you can. :cool: 🏁. Can't wait to get that wing. As always I will post a pic.💥

Some of the guys out there just don't get it. I know there are faster cars out there, maybe. Kinda hard to beat an Arrma. I don't want to go so fast that its just a blur, ha. But with the Arrmas, you can. :cool: 🏁. Can't wait to get that wing. As always I will post a pic.💥
For big on road cars there really is nothing better then the 1/7th scale arrma's.

Yeah your gonna love your goody box I sent ya, its a wing and a whole lot more. It's actually a decent sized box haha :ROFLMAO:

check out the wing he printed.View attachment 340740
That is one of a kind wing .and felony for that matter😁👍 .you might have started a trend . before you know it ,we will start seeing a whole fleet of felony 🚓 police cars.😁👍.picture this Boyz🤔. A bunch of felony cop cars all going after @nomis38 mad max felony car around a track 🤣🤣 that would be a show .reminds me of Duke's of hazard general Lee getting chased by cops 🤣🤣
That is really Smokin. :ROFLMAO: Not shy to say I love the Felony, or the Limitless. Guess I need an Infraction.🏁, :cool:
You'll love the infraction 😍 .trust me .I soooo much love mine ..the raw power is rediculous..
Someone post a clip of general Lee getting chased by cops plz 😁👍

That is one of a kind wing .and felony for that matter😁👍 .you might have started a trend . before you know it ,we will start seeing a whole fleet of felony 🚓 police cars.😁👍.picture this Boyz🤔. A bunch of felony cop cars all going after @nomis38 mad max felony car around a track 🤣🤣 that would be a show .reminds me of Duke's of hazard general Lee getting chased by cops 🤣🤣

You'll love the infraction 😍 .trust me .I soooo much love mine ..the raw power is rediculous..
Someone post a clip of general Lee getting chased by cops plz 😁👍
ikr the Infraction in stock form is legendary!!

I just pulled mine out of the box yesterday :ROFLMAO:

412954119_882774833339301_517946672797265844_n.jpg

ikr the Infraction in stock form is legendary!!

I just pulled mine out of the box yesterday :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 340876
6s is plenty of POWA😁 for me but I know the infraction is a serious contender for speed running so I said fk it and made mine into a 8s.🤷 I've only had my infraction for about a few months and I haven't even gone full throttle on it yet.i don't believe I can either.it will most likely just go BIZERK .🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back