Felony Mad Max Felony - Post up suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6s is plenty of POWA😁 for me but I know the infraction is a serious contender for speed running so I said fk it and made mine into a 8s.🤷 I've only had my infraction for about a few months and I haven't even gone full throttle on it yet.i don't believe I can either.it will most likely just go BIZERK .🤣🤣
Yeah it really doesn't need anymore power, but we cant help it :D

That is one of a kind wing .and felony for that matter😁👍 .you might have started a trend . before you know it ,we will start seeing a whole fleet of felony 🚓 police cars.😁👍.picture this Boyz🤔. A bunch of felony cop cars all going after @nomis38 mad max felony car around a track 🤣🤣 that would be a show .reminds me of Duke's of hazard general Lee getting chased by cops 🤣🤣

You'll love the infraction 😍 .trust me .I soooo much love mine ..the raw power is rediculous..
Someone post a clip of general Lee getting chased by cops plz 😁👍
20240104_184924_resized.jpg

I all ready started. 💥Waiting for the Rebel flags. 💥

Last edited:
That is one of a kind wing .and felony for that matter😁👍 .you might have started a trend . before you know it ,we will start seeing a whole fleet of felony 🚓 police cars.😁👍.picture this Boyz🤔. A bunch of felony cop cars all going after @nomis38 mad max felony car around a track 🤣🤣 that would be a show .reminds me of Duke's of hazard general Lee getting chased by cops 🤣🤣

You'll love the infraction 😍 .trust me .I soooo much love mine ..the raw power is rediculous..
Someone post a clip of general Lee getting chased by cops plz 😁👍
haha that would be funny, a video of a couple rc cop cars chasing my mad max felony. lol

I was a star in a commercial for a place called RC Fun Park, me with the hat backwards. My blue associated tc4 touring truck was being chased by a associated cop car on an indoor course. This was back in my indoor touring car, and outdoor 8th buggy racing days.

All but one of the vehicles in the video are mine. They had no one to fly either, so the heli's was me too. lolol.

Last edited:
haha that would be funny, a video of a couple rc cop cars chasing my mad max felony. lol

I was a star in a commercial for a place called RC Fun Park, me with the hat backwards. My blue associated tc4 touring truck was being chased by a associated cop car on an indoor course. This was back in my indoor touring car, and outdoor 8th buggy racing days.

All but one of the vehicles in the video are mine. They had no one to fly either, so the heli's was me too. lolol.

Wish we had a place like that here .looks like fun😁

Ummmm wtf... lolol... Literally opened the box and had a print started in 50 minutes. And look... Im floored with this N4M... :love:

Benchy in 18 minutes!!
That's just as fast as the Bambu X1 or Creality K1...
For such a Big bed slinger..

What print speed did you set it at ,to achieve that time??

Benchy in 18 minutes!!
That's just as fast as the Bambu X1 or Creality K1...
For such a Big bed slinger..

What print speed did you set it at ,to achieve that time??
500 and man it looked great, very first print.

This is the real comparison lolol. Same exact settings. Cura is the new printer 4hour 6 minutes. Prusaslicer is the BIQU BX at 8 hours 48 minutes. And thats set to 250mm/s for speed... My God....

2024-01-08 22_33_46-_Untitled - PrusaSlicer-2.7.1 based on Slic3r.png

500 and man it looked great, very first print.

This is the real comparison lolol. Same exact settings. Cura is the new printer 4hour 6 minutes. Prusaslicer is the BIQU BX at 8 hours 48 minutes. And thats set to 250mm/s for speed... My God....

View attachment 341594

🤯
You're telling me you have THAT Large of a printer >>> printing @ 500mm/s ???

🤯
You're telling me you have THAT Large of a printer >>> printing @ 500mm/s ???
Yes sir!!!! It does auto adjust though, doesn't just stick solid at 500, but id say it was at 500 50% or more of the time.

BS!
No Way!!

You just
too much to handle GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III
hahaha yes way... Not sure how reliable it will be on a big print. Going to overnight this one i pasted up top at 250mm/s and see how it turns out.

All I can say is im blown away. For $470 its well worth it. And 0 fuss, setup and print within an hour of unboxing, belts all set perfect 0 odd noises or weirdness.

hahaha yes way... Not sure how reliable it will be on a big print. Going to overnight this one i pasted up top at 250mm/s and see how it turns out.

All I can say is im blown away. For $470 its well worth it. And 0 fuss, setup and print within an hour of unboxing, belts all set perfect 0 odd noises or weirdness.

Please create another thread dedicated to your findings and experience with this printer..

I would like to follow along closely to what you've learned.

Wow is right. Parts came out killer. Of course I need more stuff, 😁 . Came out good so far on the white killer cop car.View attachment 341651

Awesome man, that looks amazing.... Love the all-white police car!!! Looks like the windows fit alot better than mine haha.

Last edited:
Can you recommend any thing for the front and rear fender tops? Above the tires. Would you add black door handles and gas cover? Do you have any thoughts on a bumper push bar, like the real cops have? Any thoughts. Thanks. Your work is amazing.
If you come up with the push bar, I might need 1 or 2. :cool:

Last edited:
Can you recommend any thing for the front and rear fender tops? Above the tires. Would you add black door handles and gas cover? Do you have any thoughts on a bumper push bar, like the real cops have? Any thoughts. Thanks. Your work is amazing.
If you come up with the push bar, I might need 1 or 2. :cool:
On the front fender-well i'd say just some thin black 3d printed louvers. I'd say yes to blk gas cap and door handles. Bumper pushbar would be pretty easy to do, I'd just make a new splitter with a piece that bolts on up front that looks like what cops have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back