Outcast Massive Wheelies With The V1 Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some long wheelies. Looks like thats a great place to try the challenge...relatively flat and doesn't cause the rig to bounce around too much.

Great videos too. Keep em coming my friend.

I think I'll try the 22 second run again with the orange body.

I think you need to find a nice artificial turf field and start at one end. This way you get a yardage count while you're doing it.

I think you need to find a nice artificial turf field and start at one end. This way you get a yardage count while you're doing it.
Yeah, I love how the truck turns into an ant between 15-20sec. It might be pretty hard to find some turf large enough. It can easily do 300ft, which seems to be the visual max too. In this last one, the only ways I knew it was still going was hearing it, seeing the tires, & the flag still up. But it was moving faster than usual because of the charged battery & I stopped the wheelie right b4 the fence & I smacked it. No damage though.

Yeah, I love how the truck turns into an ant between 15-20sec. It might be pretty hard to find some turf large enough. It can easily do 300ft, which seems to be the visual max too. In this last one, the only ways I knew it was still going was hearing it, seeing the tires, & the flag still up. But it was moving faster than usual because of the charged battery & I stopped the wheelie right b4 the fence & I smacked it. No damage though.

The flag was a brilliant idea, but there is still no way to see it once it got closer to the other end of the field. Do you think you could stand at the mid point and start it from there?

The flag was a brilliant idea, but there is still no way to see it once it got closer to the other end of the field. Do you think you could stand at the mid point and start it from there?
Yeah, that's what I planned on doing once I figured out the incremental turns I need to do to get it to travel in the L-shape. I think I have it down after the last 10 runs.

Here's my last run standing mid point. The damn thing had to hit LVC :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back