Mobile site issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Has the mobile site been freezing for you guys too? It completely locks up and I have to close my browser tab. Happens maybe 10-20% of the time I click on a link. iPhone/safari.

It only started recently. About the time ads started appearing in the middle of threads. I wonder if it’s related?

I don't have this problem but I also use android and an ad blocker.

I don't have this problem but I also use android and an ad blocker.

‘cept you’re a premium member which means no ads for you!!! 😀

8B2EDE31-E0F5-4D68-A120-530E57EC826A.jpeg

I haven’t noticed any issues but I don’t have ads popping up.

FWIW, I logged out and browsed on Safari on my iPhone as a guest and didn’t have any issues.

The web has so much intrusive advertising, cross-site tracking and malware distributed through third-party resources loaded at the behest of unsuspecting developers that I always run a content blocker and rarely turn it off on specific sites. It's sad but the way things in this ecosystem have evolved most sites need to be treated as potentially hostile nowadays even if you trust the first-party.

No joke...
I took a trip out of town to see some friends. I met one old close friend, He had one daughter.
I got caught off guard when he referred to his daughter by a mans name. And used pronouns all over the place.
Then, them/they/whatever walked in with a beard and a trans friend. It was his daughter and her/his/its highschool friend, now partner, also once a girl. I haven't seen in years. It was awkward to say the least. Hard to keep my self focused.
They changed genders together like it was some fad or something. They/them/ planned it in HS.:rolleyes:
What ever happened to traditional values??? Woke now I guess???

Last edited:
I don't even see it in the play store, weird. I can't remember where I got it, hopefully someone will chime in.
There used to be a link for it in the top of the forum.

I don't use the app per se. I just use AF on my phone like it is a PC.:)
Then I link to AF through my mobile email whenever. I get AF notifications in my email.
Sammy Android here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back