Mojave body vinyl wrap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidmarkus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
So ive bee trying to figure out how to strip the paint off my green mojave body. Come to the conclusion it is not worth the time to strip it all. I foubd some carbom fibre texture vinyl wrap on amazon for 20$, i am going tk get my wife to vinyl wrap the old body. I will post a picture update when im done.
Has anyone done this before and if so, hiw did it turn out?

I’m happy with the result. See my build thread for pics for the K6. The pic in my avatar shows the result of camo wrapping my buggy.
How strong is the vinyl wrap? Does it hold up pretty good I'm going to run my truck at the end of the week for the first time that I vinyl-wrapped just curious how good it holds up

I’ve ran it for several months now and never had to redo a part of the body (my buggy has four body panels). Only thing I had to do is put gorilla tape over the areas where it was pulled over the edges on the inside of the body panels and where it touched the side skirts. Every time I put the body on it slightly made contact and wore down. Now that I know that I gently help the body instead of pushing it down?
Roof protection is recommended though, otherwise a crash/slide with 40mph... ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back