Darkside Studio Arts Wrap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I decided to wrap my DBXL-E, and went with Darkside Studio Arts, because their designs are insane. Received the wrap, disassembled the buggy body, and I’ve been working on it most of the day so far. All you need is a spray bottle of water with a few drops of dawn, some alcohol, lint free towels, a hairdryer, and basic tools. My buggy was crashed, and the body is damaged, otherwise it would have fit perfectly.

They can even set you up with custom lettering, as you can see. I highly recommend them. I love this wrap. I think this will be my bash body, and I’m going to buy a new body to wrap and have a shelf body.
IMG_0960.jpeg
IMG_0961.jpeg
IMG_0962.jpeg

looks good....
would they do a RTR spec 5 livery on a vendetta mustang body?

You have to see the kits he offers.. it's not largely abundant but he does quite a bit.. I'm going to lean towards no though..

I bought one of his chassis protectors for my Talion EXB. Super easy to put on, and insanely thick. I let it set for over a week before running my Talion, the chassis skin is actually really tough. Can’t even tell that I’ve ran it at all.

Top notch products!

How hard is it to apply this? Any videos you recommend on how tos? This think is sick man!
Thanks! It’s not terribly hard, you just have to take your time, follow the instructions to a T, and be very patient. It took me about 4 or 5 hours to do this. It doesn’t help that my body had damage to start with.

Their YouTube channel is darksidestudios12. They have several good vids on there.

How hard is it to apply this? Any videos you recommend on how tos? This think is sick man!
Not too hard just a bit time consuming lining everything up.

I did up my unbreakable outcast body with one back in 2018

1697934444716.png

It's taken one hell of a beating though.

1697934586905.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back