Mojave esc problem SPMXSE1150

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason999

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave
Owned for almost a year now but has been MIA for about 4-5 months for parts (they take a while to get here). Finally have all the parts and plugged in the esc and it's just giving me steering and double green beeps. I've been trying to find out how to fix the problem for a few hours now. I've tried everything I can think of and anything I found online... Nothing seems to work. I don't have throttle either btw.

So if anyone knows anything about this problem can you tell arrma to put it on the damn manual.

Thanks!

check all wires. throttle on the hand set is in the middle. check receiver. recalibrate the esc. if no loose wires or any of the other things I have mentioned it is probably knackered. get a new one on warranty

check all wires. throttle on the hand set is in the middle. check receiver. recalibrate the esc. if no loose wires or any of the other things I have mentioned it is probably knackered. get a new one on warranty
Yeah it's definitely looking like I'm gonna need a new one. Thanks for your help and sorry about the super late reply I didn't think anyone would reply so soon

Double 2 flashes or 4?
4 is sign of death i.e. failed self-test.

2 is thermal shutdown or something is wrong with the motor.
Try to disconnect all motor wires, turn on ESC, turn off again and plug in the motor.
Try again but make sure you perform an ESC calibration/throttle range calibration before you do anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back