ESC problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel026

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave
  3. Infraction 4x4
Hi guys, last weekend the boys and i wanted to go for a bash session. Packed with 5 full battery's we went to the location. As soon I turned on the Mojave the counting of cell's where not heard and no throttle.. Only steering. The ESC is blinking 4 times green. Trying to pulling out of the yellow motor cable to reset it, but nothing seems to work.

Do any of you had the same problem?

Best regards
Daniël

I went bashing last night first five minutes broke a shock on my xtr kronos so got the talion out and broke the wing mount straight off. had the 4 green flashing lights before never got it going again but that was on the old blx 185 esc best check all your wiring and connections also try to recalibrate it

I went bashing last night first five minutes broke a shock on my xtr kronos so got the talion out and broke the wing mount straight off. had the 4 green flashing lights before never got it going again but that was on the old blx 185 esc best check all your wiring and connections also try to recalibrate it
I've checked the wiring and also disconnected all of them (not in the video) reconnected all the wiring and the problem still shows up. I might think there is a error or something else in the ESC. Going to inform the RCshop and claim my warranty

That could be, but om my other esc is runs with no problem

First of all, check that your throttle trim knob is set to center. Then power back up. I've had mine get moved during transport. If it's turned too far one way, you'll get no sounds or power to the motor. Just blinking. Sill have steering.

All of the settings are in neutral. Tried all of the things that are possible, but with no luck

All of the settings are in neutral. Tried all of the things that are possible, but with no luck
it knackered then I would have said had a few with just green flashing lights in the past and never got them going again also had two fires firma 150a and a castle 150a :(

The green blink of death, not uncommon on Hobbywing stuff. I managed to bring my blx185 back to life by disconnecting the motor and trying to reset it a bunch of times (hold the setup button for like 30 secs when powering on). And repeat until it resets or you get sick of it.

The green blink of death, not uncommon on Hobbywing stuff. I managed to bring my blx185 back to life by disconnecting the motor and trying to reset it a bunch of times (hold the setup button for like 30 secs when powering on). And repeat until it resets or you get sick of it.
Damn.. I will try that 🙂

Hi guys, last weekend the boys and i wanted to go for a bash session. Packed with 5 full battery's we went to the location. As soon I turned on the Mojave the counting of cell's where not heard and no throttle.. Only steering. The ESC is blinking 4 times green. Trying to pulling out of the yellow motor cable to reset it, but nothing seems to work.

Do any of you had the same problem?

Best regards
Daniël
Green indicates thermal if you can try to recalibrate the thermal cutoff setting. Depending on which esc you might be able to disable it or raise the temp. It’s worth a try. Green ain’t good and usually means it’s time to upgrade ESC’s. Put a Max6 in there!!
Perfect excuse to get the 4985 Max6 combo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back