Kraton Monster Mojave Shock Tower question......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I currently have a Kraton 6s and i'm at the brainstorming stage of looking up the parts needed. I want to get the Basherqueen carbon fiber towers but from the looks of it they no longer make the rear shock towers for the mojave.

Since I want to use an unbreakable Mojave body, are there other towers that I can use the mojave body mounts to fit the mojave shell?

https://canyonhobbies.com/products/bqna320612

Why does it have to be CF at all anyway? For the bling factor? Any alloy Upgrade, M2C towers and others would be fine as well, if so inclined. Trying to lighten up the Mojo with CF is fruitless IMHO. Just splitting hairs. It will always be a heavy girl. Is what it is. The body alone is rather heavy. An unbreakable even more so. I only run an unbreakable PL Bash Armor body on my K6s. But I Send It for sure, and it helps.
Honestly, I never bent my Stocker V1 Mojo rear or front towers before. In all the years. Guess it all depends how you drive it. And if you keep smashing it.
And I never felt the Mojo was any Big Air Hard basher anyway. Drives horrible for that kind of thing. I don't drive it like that.
I have my other 6s rigs for that type of driving.

Last edited:
Fireteam tower hole pattern is the same, I run them front and rear on my Mojave Extra Wide with fireteam shocks because the spring constant is better than Kraton for the heavier chassis assembly.

Kraton shock/spring may get you by on medium air with max preload and 100wt oil.

https://canyonhobbies.com/products/bqna320612

Why does it have to be CF at all anyway? For the bling factor? Any alloy Upgrade, M2C towers and others would be fine as well, if so inclined. Trying to lighten up the Mojo with CF is fruitless IMHO. Just splitting hairs. It will always be a heavy girl. Is what it is. The body alone is rather heavy. An unbreakable even more so. I only run an unbreakable PL Bash Armor body on my K6s. But I Send It for sure, and it helps.
Honestly, I never bent my Stocker V1 Mojo rear or front towers before. In all the years. Guess it all depends how you drive it. And if you keep smashing it.
And I never felt the Mojo was any Big Air Hard basher anyway. Drives horrible for that kind of thing. I don't drive it like that.
I have my other 6s rigs for that type of driving.
Not really no, but it looks like all the unbreakable bodies (if there was ever a mojave one) comes from the EU region. Boooo.

Are there any short course bodies will fit the kraton 6s? I don't think think i've seen one ever which is why im super curious.

Not any 1/8 Upgrade SCT Lexan bodies for the K6s in all the years that I know of. K6s is a long and wide truggy platform.
Many of the Unbreakables come from Russia also. They are obviously not licensed copies of the OE arrma's. Unbreakables are usually off a bit, Usually a hair bigger/oversized sometimes. The replicated lines of the body are softer becasue of this. Because they are usually molded right over the negative of the Original Arrma mold. And are a made of a thicker material and heavier versus Lexan.. Usually made of thick hard PET recycled plastics. And PET is generally hard to paint. Paint doesn't stick well to its surface, if you are considering painting over one. I think PET is petroleum based. Even some stickers/decals don't stick well. PET plastic doesn't come clear. And only in a few colors. Black is common.
Next time I will just paint up a Clear Mojo body for a custom look. Getting tired of the Arrma Mojo look. I normally just get complete prepainted Take-off ones from JennysRC. I have a PL Bash Armor body for my K6s. It is kind of ugly in white plastic. But for bashing, it gets beat up anyway. Never broke it yet. My oldest Arrma body right now. Before that I was eating Kraton stockers every few months. The Lexan is very thin.

Last edited:
Not really no, but it looks like all the unbreakable bodies (if there was ever a mojave one) comes from the EU region. Boooo.

Are there any short course bodies will fit the kraton 6s? I don't think think i've seen one ever which is why im super curious.
Look up basher bodies on facebook. He makes unique bodies that aren't my thing but he may have something you like. I DO RC on youtube has a porsche body for a mojave as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back