Mojave Monster Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utvbroz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of people buy the senton and put a different set of tires and body to make it a monster senton.

Are people doing this with the Mojave and using the stock Mojave suspension? I see people use this chassis with krayton arms, but wondering if anyone could make a dual purpose machine keeping to close to Mojave setup as possible.

Trying to cut down on machine buying lmao

Any input is appreciated as always :)

I see a lot of people buy the senton and put a different set of tires and body to make it a monster senton.

Are people doing this with the Mojave and using the stock Mojave suspension? I see people use this chassis with krayton arms, but wondering if anyone could make a dual purpose machine keeping to close to Mojave setup as possible.

@N.Mango has a monster Mojave I believe. He replied to a post of mine with a picture of a SICK 🥵 monster Mojave not his but it was 🔥! Not sure in the process I’m a kraton guy.

Good idea!

I’ll have to price that out and a Mojave body to see what the prices come out to. I like the ability to go to a short course truck and back to a more narrow body with bigger tires rather quickly :)

I'm going to try something opposite. I was able to fit 1/5 grp's with the adapters under the body with senton arms so i'm going to build a truck with the senton arms again and try to see if the jetko tomahawks will fit under the body. They may rub or have other clearance issues but i'm going to see what happens.

3.8 Duratrax Six Packs/Hobbywing Max6 Monster EXB Mojave, bad to the bone.

IMG_20211111_124815756.jpg

I bought a red Mojave body this week which will have trimmed wheel wells (did not want to trim EXB body) and I added rubber to the edges yesterday to protect the wheels. Tomorrow I hope to be ready with assembling the Mojave again after a full maintenance (to the last screw).
Here how it will look, but with the EXB body (without body trimming). Pic was taken some time ago.
0C100F5E-B14F-4D5A-AF1A-D5C5D4D2C085.jpeg

Looking good everyone thanks for sharing! Drooling over here!

@Sandracer_NL post up your pics when you get it trimmed. :).

@modulator415 looking bad to the bone for sure!
The body was bought used, hence it’s not perfect in line with the Scorched fenders. But I’m not trimming the Scirched fenders, since they align with the untrimmed bodies.
It’s not super monsterized, the wheels have almost the same diameter as stock, but are wider and have offset, which give it a subtle more aggressive look.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back