Kraton Motor/ESC QUESTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbusta50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
so say I want to upgrade my Kraton 6s v5 to a Hobbywing max6/1650kv my question is how the hell would I fit 8s worth of batts in the 6s frame. Also is it worth it cause it shows on Hobbywing direct website that if you were to run the max 6 on 8s you’d need a motor less than 1200kv. Set me straight

Stack 2 4s batteries in the tray and I ran mine on 8s just be careful on full throttle because you can easily blow it apart

so say I want to upgrade my Kraton 6s v5 to a Hobbywing max6/1650kv my question is how the hell would I fit 8s worth of batts in the 6s frame. Also is it worth it cause it shows on Hobbywing direct website that if you were to run the max 6 on 8s you’d need a motor less than 1200kv. Set me straight
You can run it on 8s np just watch your temps and use a fan. Many do. As far as fitting 2 4s batterie's that I'm not sure of so I can't say. But may I suggest the search feature to take a look an see if anyone else has posted a thread about this topic? And titles are important you gotta be a bit more descriptive, cuz most guys will just skim past vague titles. I'm sure this question has been answered before on the forum somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back