Limitless Motor mount 5690

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ageguy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello all long time lurking first time post. I am building my V1 limitless and running into a problem. Have the HW 5690 1250KV. I have bought the Arrma 56mm mount but it still doesn’t line up. Has anybody else ram into this.what mounts are others using. Thanks

Firstly? Welcome! Secondly? I’m not sure but somebody knows

Hello all long time lurking first time post. I am building my V1 limitless and running into a problem. Have the HW 5690 1250KV. I have bought the Arrma 56mm mount but it still doesn’t line up. Has anybody else ram into this.what mounts are others using. Thanks
Welcome. Can you share pictures of the problem? What do you mean it doesn’t line up?

Let’s see if these work. This is supposed to be a 56mm motor mount from Arrma for the V2 limitless. I bought the whole mount system for the V2 since I couldn’t find a V1 56mm mount. But now this thing doesn’t line up on the mount holes.

IMG_0376.jpeg

IMG_0375.jpeg

Need to find a slider mount that is 30mm center to center. The 4990 is 25mm and would work perfectly, also over 150grams lighter.

1714759485155.png

Last edited:
That’s what I thought I had bought. Waiting on tech support to get back with me as to why this was packaged as a 56mm mount with a 30mm pitch but it doesn’t fit a 56mm motor. Bought this motor as a combo with a MAX5 ESC for a good price couldn’t pass it up. Way better than the traxxas VXL-6 I had in it before. Just trying to get it together so I can see if I can get past that 100mph mark!

IMG_0378.jpeg

IMG_0377.jpeg

Figured just wanted to see if anyone else has the same mount and could verify

100mph will not be a problem with that combo, for sure! I went 110mph on my 3rd try with the 4990 1650kv and a Max5 combo.

Back