Kraton Motor Position

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK_Russ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question, but....

I have a new Kraton 4S and out of the box I’ve noticed something that seems a bit odd. The way the motor is currently mounted, the wires are pretty much pointing towards the centre brace. I haven’t actually run it yet so don’t know if the mesh is ok, and to be honest I’m basically a noob so I wouldn’t know if it wasn’t set up right anyway haha

It caught my attention when I was inspecting the truck for the first time. I noticed the fan wires seem a little tight because of the motors mounting position. It’s not stretched really tight and it may be nothing to worry about, but in most of the videos and reviews I saw before I bought the truck, the wires are pointing away from the brace and the fan wires are nice and loose.

Here’s some pics for reference and thanks for any help and info ??

My Car:
59A51B1A-8B61-4426-96F6-80C960F1CB2E.jpeg

And here’s a some reference pics of new cars from you tube. Note the different motor position and much neater wire setup as a result.

F1A97B0A-F0C7-4CF1-834E-57F6CA79405C.png

56D7378A-3E25-4FD3-96D6-7694D68E426E.png

Thanks I’ll give that a try.

I’ve seen there’s multiple holes in the motor itself, so that allows me to just turn it like you say and as long as I use the same holes in the motor mount the mesh will be the same I presume.

You pay attention to details. (y) I always look over RTR's for stuff like that. While you are at it, you can rearrange all the wiring more efficiently compared to factory assembled. Add zip ties as needed. Yeah, make sure those delicate fan wires and servo leads are tidy as well. Away from drive driveshaft and moving parts. I've found many Faux Pas( bad mistakes) with New out of box RTR's.:cool:

Thanks ?? That’s what made me notice it in the first place, I know it’s gonna get bashed and dirty, but I want all the wiring to be neat, tidy and secure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back