Typhon Mudguards for Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piecejointe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I get a lot of mud on the rear of the car at the moment and I don't like the noise that comes out of one of the bearings. Given how hard the pins of the hexes are to remove I'd like to protect the area.
Any recommendations besides TBR mudguards?
Are there andy Durango parts I should also look at? They are being discounted all around me.

I get a lot of mud on the rear of the car at the moment and I don't like the noise that comes out of one of the bearings. Given how hard the pins of the hexes are to remove I'd like to protect the area.
Any recommendations besides TBR mudguards?
Are there andy Durango parts I should also look at? They are being discounted all around me.
I bought the ones posted by Paulie first. They were pretty strong, but some badlands and 6S quickly disintegrated them.
Also, the flat/vertical style bounced a lot of debris into the chassis, and many pinion teeth were broken from this. The ebay rear diff guard, however, I do really like, and it's probably going to last a loooong time.
I've started trying to use the TD mudguards that can occasionally be found on ebay and they are much less expensive, and better designed being curved back; Less/no debris bounces forward. They are less thick, but have lasted almost as long on 6S...just my 2cents, but of course, you must get whatever you can find in the end.
Here are some I've been looking at, too. I will buy the German CF ones to try out.
Red ones
CF ones

I also saw some Mugen guards, that might work with making new holes...

I swear I saw a thread on here where someone made homemade ones from a 2 liter pop bottle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back