Typhon Mudguards for typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clamp

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for the mud guards which also protect underneath the suspensions arms in order to prevent stones from destroying it.
Can anyone give me some suggestions?
Thank you

Hi, for the typhon, have designed a complete mudguard, i have store it in cults3d.com.
SmartSelect_20231212-220814_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi guys, I'm looking for the mud guards which also protect underneath the suspensions arms in order to prevent stones from destroying it.
Thank you

I'm looking for mudguards which also protect underneath the suspensions arms, these protect only the shocks.

Thank you

Welcome

I have this that FastMann40 posted on my Typhon like them as well. Sure both are a good pick

1702511332443.png

1702511399361.png

Thank you

So where are you located..
In the States?

What steering servo do you have in that rig, and is it fast and turn easily under weight? And what fan do you have on the ECS? That thing is massive.
Hello

Over the top for this rig. ProModeler DS630. It's overpowered for this light rig, but I bought it anyway. Yes, it is very fast. There are no issues there. Check the specs at their site for speeds of the DS630.

Weight is not an issue for this rig. I only bash it at 4S, no track only dirt bashing. It is over geared 20 or 21T lightweight, it runs hard, and is good competition with my friend's Typhon v5 6S...being light, less weight, and having better tires allows me to strike out and get the advantage on him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back