Kraton My 2022 forever thread . kralion , kraton , kraton XL , typhon ( all same truck )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 4 days off now , and what does idiot me do , go outside after work to begin the 4days thrash , only to hit a moving tree and bust two arms , all four arm pins bent , 1.5 shocks bust , rear diff mashed . So back on have gone the Mojave arms , spare diff in , shocks tomorrow and then no doubt I’ll hit a wall instead 😂😂😂
Please note . Wing mount bust prior and I’m in uk ya can’t get em yet . Was easier removing the rear diff too 🍻
IMG_9611.jpeg

Those moving trees are the absolute fk'ing worst. Sorry bub.

Especially the ones that jump out of the ground, from nowhere!

The mission …… convert the Kraton to SWB chassis before the motor had cooled down from previous set up , nearly did it too . SO after a brilliant day thrashing n crashing my Kraton / Mojave mix , I found my 4s fortress tyres , put them on ,my god , tracked so straight , handled great , I could hit my soil ramp in me hedge gap soooooooooo much faster . she flew even better . So grabbed me typhon tlr chassis and yep , done . Too dark to launch but a quick test , gave a good result . Tomorrow a comparison will be done
IMG_9661.jpeg
IMG_9649.jpeg
IMG_9647.jpeg

An early morning test flight had . Very very agile , if it was staying this way , it would require a lighter shock oil , but I have my spark for agility , this is bespoke for fast straights up n done me lawn and to fly off the muck heap . Yep . Back to Kraton chassis we go . I’ll try the Louise tyres again , I think the knackered and water filled foams of the sketer combo make the truck go in all directions 😂🍻
IMG_9675.jpeg

So after many over cooked runs , many rebuilds , over gearing , today after 100’s of runs , the Spektrum motor gave up with an awful smell 🍻😂👍🏻 so that means the Kraton will survive the rest of the Easter weekend . £43 to me from Jenny’s . The same motor in the uk is £144.99 plus postage . Got to love Jenny’s , I would not be in this hobby with out . Pic from last night , didn’t film today . Happy Easter to all 🍻
IMG_9692.jpeg

Back