Kraton My 2022 forever thread . kralion , kraton , kraton XL , typhon ( all same truck )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have at long last got Mojave arms on the way . First up , they’ll go on the talion chassis . So a similar size to the corally asuga that does fit my garden so well , I’ll then no doubt put them on my typhon too , the combos are endless and it’s gonna be perfect for sone Xmas fun in the mud
IMG_6900.jpeg
IMG_6901.jpeg
IMG_6902.jpeg
IMG_6903.jpeg
IMG_6904.jpeg

back to this thread . the Kralion . Talion chassis and body , kraton everything else . my lawn is rough and the kraton suspension works great with it softness setting i have .
the typhon mojave is absolutely brilliant . what i have not tried yet , is the mojave arms on the talion chassis , that will make it match the asuga . the asuga size works great in my garden . so thats happening next . running two arrmas is great but takes work . so as previous in this thread . one truck will be anything and after doing silly up the sheet of ply stuff , i may put the kraton arms on the typhon and have a silly stunt truck . locked exb diffs to , and we are off .............................. to the garage
IMG_7040.jpeg
IMG_7033.JPG

Is a bird ? Is it a plane ? No it’s Kralionojave , I think ? Talion chassis , Mojave Arms , kraton Hubs , bit of all shocks n springs to get it to sit right , sketer wheels n tyres . Will give it a rip next weekend on 4 n 6s
Lovely jubbly

IMG_7064.jpeg

IMG_7070.jpeg

IMG_7073.jpeg

This weekends rig ……
Talion chassis
Kraton arms n hubs
Typhon towers
Shocks , springs mix
4s , 23t pinion
Mojave LP tyres
Typhon body
IMG_7161.jpeg

IMG_7158.jpeg
IMG_7157.jpeg

Following a bash by head torch , I can safely say , that either typhon chassis and Mojave arms or the talion chassis with Mojave arms make for an excellent handling truck/ buggy versus the kraton armed version from tonight , 6s and the backflips is a monster . Tonight she started on talion belted and finished on backflip LP’s . Great fun , but less control , if that makes sense , my garden ain’t that big . Lots to hit , right , what’s next ……… asuga , parts have arrived at last
IMG_7192.jpeg

IMG_7193.jpeg
IMG_7194.jpeg
IMG_7195.jpeg
IMG_7197.jpeg
IMG_7196.jpeg

Happy Christmas little truck . Christmas 2023 sees her sitting on the talion chassis and the rest is kraton . treated her to two new diffs , front and rear from the new Big rock/kraton v2 exb world . good ol jennys rc . sooooooooooooo much cheaper than the insane uk prices . will enjoy upgrading this one ....... again . today she was on 4s , 14t pinion . made for brilliant driving experience round me lawn-ish , thats disappearing fast now too
IMG_7297.PNG

Ye oldie knackered truck is getting a little refresh thanks to the amazing Jenny’s 👍🏻 a huge and I mean a huge saving over uk prices . Love it . Went for two big rock diffs as the same except casing and that plastic bit on input drive thingy
IMG_7313.jpeg
IMG_7314.jpeg
IMG_7315.jpeg

IMG_7316.jpeg

IMG_7317.jpeg

A couple of days jumping into a field and ragging around me garden . 4s and 6s . On backflip LP today . Sooooooo much fun had , but now she sits on a Mojave EXB chassis . So the last weekend of 2023 , she’ll be a Kraton XL . Oh yes
IMG_7349.png

IMG_7368.png
IMG_7347.jpeg
IMG_7396.png

IMG_7389.jpeg

IMG_7402.jpeg

So this past week . This toy has been a Kratonish , talion chassis Kraton that is , a Kraton EXB , not a Kraton xl with Mojave EXB chassis. These trucks are great , 3 in one week , will get it launched thru the hedge gap over the weekend 👍🏻

an absolutely awesome weekend had with the Kraton XL , but the tracking of my jennys parts say they`ll be here this week , so gonna strip her down and return to standard V1 kraton EXB with new bits attached from V2 .
IMG_7428.PNG
yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Stripped out ready for a good clean and new parts , even got a full set of new screws coming . Eek . Must be the new 2024 me 😎 don’t think the other half will like the coffee table being covered for a week or so 😂 my workbench is small bathroom towel size 🍻🍻
IMG_7448.jpeg

Stripped out ready for a good clean and new parts , even got a full set of new screws coming . Eek . Must be the new 2024 me 😎 don’t think the other half will like the coffee table being covered for a week or so 😂 my workbench is small bathroom towel size 🍻🍻
View attachment 340368

Sir.
You should have asked Santa for a BIGGER Workbench for Christmas..

Screenshot_20240101-101945.png

Sir.
You should have asked Santa for a BIGGER Workbench for Christmas..

View attachment 340377
Hello Tex . I got a bench in the shed but I can’t see the tv from there 😁 am watching Indiana jones as I pull it apart . Work tomorrow though , so the other half will have to live with the living room smelling of silicone spray for a day or two as yet 👍🏻😂🍻

A lovely leisurely re-build number 234335 😂 lots n lots of parts from Jenny’s from the V2 exb Kraton , diffs from Big Rock , even got a new screw set too , this little Sunday afternoon treat has been enjoyed quite a bit to be honest 👍🏻 what a great hobby to share with such great people 🫶🏻
IMG_7581.jpeg

Lots of changes over the last week . But today she is going XL . Had to make different centre brace bars as Kraton EXB v2 don’t fit , was close though
IMG_8871.jpeg

Lots of changes over the last week . But today she is going XL . Had to make different centre brace bars as Kraton EXB v2 don’t fit , was close though
View attachment 350713

So I've been wondering if those OEM red center brace bars are hollow/threaded all the way through..
I'm guessing that they are..?

Or did you have to tap your own threads once you cut them in half??
To add your own Custom Split Brace (with endlinks)...

So I've been wondering if those OEM red center brace bars are hollow/threaded all the way through..
I'm guessing that they are..?

Or did you have to tap your own threads once you cut them in half??
To add your own Custom Split Brace (with endlinks)...
hello Tex , they are solid , so cut up a kraton bar to suit , drilled and tap`d too (y) all by hand as no bench vice to hold any of it

Jenny’s parts arrived , and a lovely n slow build going on here with a lot of parts replaced . Believe it or not , I gonna wait to the garden to dry , which is a laugh with the uk at present . I love playing in the mud , but the cleaning and where the mud gets into …. Crikey
IMG_8949.jpeg

Back