Kraton My car is sligish to drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I recently started being less confident today i was with my friend in the bmx parc was doing backflips and everything my esc tabs broke so now its holded in with double sided tape. But my car feels "slugish" i don't know what i cant do i lowered the car a little bit more in the front maybe i need a better servo savers because of the grip of the backflip lps now maybe i should play with the diffs i have 30k front 20k rear i think. What should i do?

I recently started being less confident today i was with my friend in the bmx parc was doing backflips and everything my esc tabs broke so now its holded in with double sided tape. But my car feels "slugish" i don't know what i cant do i lowered the car a little bit more in the front maybe i need a better servo savers because of the grip of the backflip lps now maybe i should play with the diffs i have 30k front 20k rear i think. What should i do?
Check all of your wires for the esc, battery and motor, when the tabs on the esc broke off I'm assuming that the esc was flopping around for a little before you noticed, so something might have come unplugged slightly or a the wire pulled out of a plug etcetera.

Check all of your wires for the esc, battery and motor, when the tabs on the esc broke off I'm assuming that the esc was flopping around for a little before you noticed, so something might have come unplugged slightly or a the wire pulled out of a plug etcetera.
No everything was working it just felt like i did not had full control

No everything was working it just felt like i did not had full control
You mean it felt like it didn't have as much power? Or it felt like the car was harder to keep straight?

No i have the dumborc radio i have no delay and so on
Have you inspected the rx antenna since the ESC broke free? If it has a pinch in it, it’s trashed and likely the cause.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back