My custom painted Bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
I wanted to show off my custom painted Bandit I got for fathers day a couple years back. Just ran across the picture.
My 2 oldest (they were 7 and 4 at the time) got this and painted it on thier own.
It is thier Deadpool tribute for me since I love Deadpool. Wing says #1 dad ❤

Resized_Resized_Resized_20210620_150417(1).jpeg

I wanted to show off my custom painted Bandit I got for fathers day a couple years back. Just ran across the picture.
My 2 oldest (they were 7 and 4 at the time) got this and painted it on thier own.

View attachment 311062
This is awesome! Moments make hard fatherly work being appreciated 💪

View attachment 311062
That looks awesome, the sentimental value would be massive.

How good is Dead Pool...have you seen Welcome To Wrexham?

Ryan Reynolds is a legend...will there be a Dead Pool 3?

That looks awesome, the sentimental value would be massive.

How good is Dead Pool...have you seen Welcome To Wrexham?

Ryan Reynolds is a legend...will there be a Dead Pool 3?

Thanks guys!!

Yeah it really is. I've only actually ever ran the body a few times. I use a standard body to bash around as not to tear up the one they painted. Its on display in the house with the one they painted though next to a little art project that came with it😁 They came up with the idea all on thier own. They got it back in the factory box so I had no idea. Just thought it was a bandit until I opened it up.

I havnt seen Wrexham?

I love all Ryan Renyolds films. He isn't even acting in any of them, thats just who he is and thats why he's so good lol.

There is most definitely a Deadpool 3 in the works, just needs to happen a little faster!

Thanks guys!!

Yeah it really is. I've only actually ever ran the body a few times. I use a standard body to bash around as not to tear up the one they painted. Its on display in the house with the one they painted though next to a little art project that came with it😁 They came up with the idea all on thier own. They got it back in the factory box so I had no idea. Just thought it was a bandit until I opened it up.

I havnt seen Wrexham?

I love all Ryan Renyolds films. He isn't even acting in any of them, thats just who he is and thats why he's so good lol.

There is most definitely a Deadpool 3 in the works, just needs to happen a little faster!
It's an awesome doco, Ryan is brilliant, what he and Rob did for that soccer club in Wales is just amazing.

Woohoo DP3! :D:cool:

That's awesome!! I would not actually use that body, it needs to be preserved.. so once they get older and forget who dad is, you can "remember when"!😉🤣🤣
No disrespect, but there always comes a point where we become JD.. "just dad". Why didn't you call? How come I didn't know about this/that? Oh, right,JD!!🤣🤣
You will be remembered however when, the car won't start, the washing machine doesn't work..😉🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
It's an awesome doco, Ryan is brilliant, what he and Rob did for that soccer club in Wales is just amazing.

Woohoo DP3! :D:cool:
I will watch it later today!

That's awesome!! I would not actually use that body, it needs to be preserved.. so once they get older and forget who dad is, you can "remember when"!😉🤣🤣
No disrespect, but there always comes a point where we become JD.. "just dad". Why didn't you call? How come I didn't know about this/that? Oh, right,JD!!🤣🤣
You will be remembered however when, the car won't start, the washing machine doesn't work..😉🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

Brother, I'm already feeling that one! Ive got all boys though so I'm hoping I'm good for something to them 🤣 I wanted a girl and kept trying. Seeing how things are going with the boys i can only imagine how important id be to a girl 😂

So cool!! Love it!

Thanks! I'll be sure to show them this thread and let them read yalls reply! They will get a kick out of it 😁

I think for the next holiday I might get them some new arrma's and do the same thing for them. A Spiderman body and a Thor body. I'm no good at painting like that though so ill cheat and do the old xxxmain picture glue type of thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back