Felony My felony fender attempt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stygian

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
My attempt to make inner fenders for the felony, especially since I keep takin her out in rally mode ???.

I was thinking of ordering and adapting the infraction fenders from scorched rc but, figured I'd have a go at it myself.

I haven't found any fenders that fit the felony that I could aquire, if anyone has found some, let me know!

I used warbla to make these. Such professional eh? ?????

20201109_204911.jpg

I bet you could cut up like a 2 liter soda bottle and make something not too shabby just like that. Grats on probably being the only one to use warbla as RC components ?

I bet you could cut up like a 2 liter soda bottle and make something not too shabby just like that. Grats on probably being the only one to use warbla as RC components ?
Hmm good point, I didn't even think about that. I bet I am not the only one to use it for RC stuff.

My attempt to make inner fenders for the felony, especially since I keep takin her out in rally mode ???.

I was thinking of ordering and adapting the infraction fenders from scorched rc but, figured I'd have a go at it myself.

I haven't found any fenders that fit the felony that I could aquire, if anyone has found some, let me know!

I used warbla to make these. Such professional eh? ?????

View attachment 108658
What size are those inner fenders

Back