My first 1/28th scale 🫢...🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got em all over my house also. wife gives me crap sometimes but oh well. I like having certain ones on display so I can drool as I walk room to room😁🤣
Same here, there used to be my wife's stuff there before. She got tired of seeing them, so she moved her stuff and put the infraction and typhon on the shelf. The outcast and mojave don't fit 🤷 so on the wall they go.

Last edited:
Just your luck that employee will own a 6s infraction 😁

If so.. then that employee would probably just give you a 'nod of understanding..'
Punch in the right codes in the register and have you a brand new 1/28th brought out to replace the one that came "broken from the chinese factory".

Last edited:
They should have these at Walmart. I’ve bought 3 buggies from this brand there before. 2 of this scale and 1 just a little smaller. For around 30 bucks they’re fun, quick and quite durable

They should have these at Walmart. I’ve bought 3 buggies from this brand there before. 2 of this scale and 1 just a little smaller. For around 30 bucks they’re fun, quick and quite durable

I'll have to rummage around wallymart's kids toy sections now to keep an eye out for these little buggers...

If anyone sees them out on their shelves, please let us know!

I'll have to rummage around wallymart's kids toy sections now to keep an eye out for these little buggers...

If anyone sees them out on their shelves, please let us know!

Costco still has a bunch! $28.99

Looked them up online and its $35 shipped

Walmart on line only 👍😁

Screenshot_20230930-122155.png

Buy one. Actually, buy two

I need to get rid of some of my other RCs first...
Before I can add any more to my collection..
per the Boss..... 🤷‍♂️

I need to get rid of some of my other RCs first...
Before I can add any more to my collection..
per the Boss..... 🤷‍♂️

My boss says the same thing. Then a holiday like my birthday or Christmas comes along and she buys like 4 or 5. Laughs and tells me good luck finding somewhere to put them. Its happened a few times last couple years.

20230512_190147.jpg

20230512_215024.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back