My first 1/28th scale 🫢...🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheed85

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 3s
Found this bad boy at Costco today! Looks interestingly familiar 🤔 I had to buy it at $28. "Hobby Style Body" is what sold me 🤣. All jokes aside I think this might be fun for indoors.

20230924_130948.jpg
20230924_131018.jpg

20230924_130936.jpg

AWD
Performance Shocks
Lightning Fast Acceleration
High-speed Vehicle

For ages 8+
That's me!
I'm sold.
Right! And if it breaks you can return it at Costco 😏.

Costco employee: Anything wrong with it?

Me: Yea I jumped it off my roof and it stopped working.

At the top speed of 18mph I have to try, no optional speed Pinion was included in my package though?

Excuses....

That's not the AF way..

Right! And if it breaks you can return it at Costco 😏.

Costco employee: Anything wrong with it?

Me: Yea I jumped it off my roof and it stopped working.

Tell the truth..
"I'd tried to install a 3S system in it.."
"The transmission started to smoke and the tires melted.. Both sets."

I have bought a few of those small RC’s from Costco and have a blast with them in the front of the house. The little buggies from last year are pretty fast for the size too. Great for teaching kids how to work a controller also.

After running this thing for just a bit in my living room it's really fun. And pretty darn quick considering it's size and price. It has functioning turn signals that activate upon turning left or right accordingly. And leds up in the headlights, led light bar up top. Rear red led light bar and red tail lights. Drifts, and goes over short carpet. 3 speed settings (50/75/100 I assume and feels like) body doesn't come off (Bummer) , but I can see myself eventually tearing it off. Score

Walmine 4pcs RC 5 Spoke Wheel Drift Tyre Black Wheel Rims Replacement for WL 1/28 K969 K989 P929 RC Car
https://a.co/d/gFdwgXx
Is quite strange the body won't come off.. ours have body pins.. maybe they are slightly different than ours.. 🤔.. basically ours are kyosho mini z knock offs.. so most the parts fit the china k series cars..

Haha, thanks for the pic.
But really.... why your truck in the pantry 🤣
Hahaha, I have them all over my garage. A couple on the shelves, one on the floor. Finally got some hooks to hang them on the wall. Too damn busy all the time but I'll get to it eventually
Walmine 4pcs RC 5 Spoke Wheel Drift Tyre Black Wheel Rims Replacement for WL 1/28 K969 K989 P929 RC Car
https://a.co/d/gFdwgXx
Is quite strange the body won't come off.. ours have body pins.. maybe they are slightly different than ours.. 🤔.. basically ours are kyosho mini z knock offs.. so most the parts fit the china k series cars..
I think they must have modified it to make it "costco friendly" . I'm sure they don't want a bunch of kids burning themselves. The car charges directly, no removable batteries. It's a blast to drive indoors though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back