Grom My Grom Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hard to see what size can that is
Some chassis and center brace modification was required. She’s gonna be a little spicy.
IMG_1489.jpeg

How do you like that servo/what micro is it? Or do you just standing backflip and pray it goes in a different direction? 😂
This is the servo I used:
https://www.amainhobbies.com/no-sup...ro-servo-high-voltage-red-nsd-msrvor/p1503624

So far I’ve only bombed it around the living room, testing it out, and although the power is brutal over half throttle, it’s a sensored setup, so it’s actually quite controllable. I have a ton of wire management to finish up, as I’ve only thrown it together to make sure it’s a feasible setup before all the cutting, crimping, and soldering commences. That’s why I haven’t posted any pics of the chassis yet. The system runs an external BEC unit, as well as receiver and ESC, so space is at a premium in this thing. Also there’s the matter of battery…. This is only on 2s. I have it set up for 3s. I’m not even going to order that battery until I’ve tested it outside lol. 3s may just make it completely uncontrollable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back