Grom My Typhon Grom Shipped!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see what you do with it! :cool:
Me neither! Lol. Brushless is a given, as for what else, I'll have to see what it lacks, if anything.

If you decide you don't like it, I'm number one in line LOL.
My Granddaughter has already laid claim to it lol.

Just got the email!!
Man was I jealous when I saw this post, ordered mine a few days into the launch, plus opted for the free shipping, figured it would be April before I saw mine, and my HH account said it hadn't shipped yet. Turns out they shipped mine Friday morning, I live only a few hours from their Illinois site, its was actually waiting for me when I got home Friday night... This thing is more awesome than expected, cant wait to share it with my own grandkids, and will be watching for some brushless builds.

PXL_20240322_223038615a.jpg

Man was I jealous when I saw this post, ordered mine a few days into the launch, plus opted for the free shipping, figured it would be April before I saw mine, and my HH account said it hadn't shipped yet. Turns out they shipped mine Friday morning, I live only a few hours from their Illinois site, its was actually waiting for me when I got home Friday night... This thing is more awesome than expected, cant wait to share it with my own grandkids, and will be watching for some brushless builds.

View attachment 356331

What tires are those on the Typhon Grom, and where did you get them? They Look good on it

Mine was supposed to be here on Friday but it stalled out.. hasn’t moved pretty much since it shipped. If USPS loses this one it’ll be the second RC of mine they’ve lost in the last six months! 🤬

Exactly why I use PayPal, they got my back. 👍

What tires are those on the Typhon Grom, and where did you get them?

Amazon, dirt cheap but so far holding up pretty good...
White Wheels link

I was searching for a set of sand tires for the Granite Grom, found these but then bought the white ones and those green ones you see on the grom in the background... The paddle tires were the only set that was glued, but they also had the worst fitting hex, had to use an xacto to open them up a little. The white wheels are a little smaller in diameter than the OEM, have had a blast drifting with the thing on a composite deck surface.....

Paddle Wheel link

Green Wheel link

Back