Granite My poor body……lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. BigRock 4x4
  4. Granite
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
My poor granite body:( As Kevin Talbot would say “ WHAT HAPPENED GUYS?”

come on you can’t disagree lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just built a Granite 4s BLX and I am waiting on the body to come. I am prepared with Shoo Goo and Drywall tape on hand to re inforce the body. I also just installed an Outcast 4s wing that looks KILLER!

Happens to every Granite without tail protection. Wings break, so I opted for a tailguard.

Traxxas Maxx tailgate protector (Part#8912) - $4.00. Fits Granite bodies with some modification.
CloudValley Thermoplastic can be made to fit any body and I also used it for roof skids

1b.jpeg

IMG_0640.jpg

👍
I’m getting a new body and I have drywall tape and shoe goo and a traxxas maxx roof protector and a outcast wing . Also I will be adding body post protection set and that should hopefully make my body last worth while

Happens to every Granite without tail protection. Wings break, so I opted for a tailguard.

Traxxas Maxx tailgate protector (Part#8912) - $4.00. Fits Granite bodies with some modification.
CloudValley Thermoplastic can be made to fit any body and I also used it for roof skids

View attachment 162971

View attachment 162973

The Traxxas tail gate upgrade by GRC is the single best upgrade for the back of the Granite found anywhere in this forum, in my opinion. Forget wings.

I added mine with an inter layer of drywall tape and lots of glue, painted black, as double side tape didn’t hold up to my abuse to the car. The inside trench is drowned in a river of flexible glue and drywall tape.
Only cracks still happened at the bottom edges, where the body hits the bumpers upon large roof impact. I cut parts of it off, so no more issue there either.

No breakage of the back since 50 packs or so.
Probably, this back will outlast the rest of the truck by far (only problem is getting it clean again 🤨).

0FD1531E-81D6-4F1F-9846-0568A64B6745.jpeg
4130C50B-6F4A-47E7-9454-8E746AEE51C0.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back