My sct slash for my kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Someone please tell me why I shouldn't do this lmao šŸ˜‚ the slash May cry it's mid rebuild right now

20240430_233203.jpg

I couldnā€™t completely tell from the pics, but it looks like a 2wd? If it is, and your kid learns how to master it with that ESC on 3s, then your kid is going to be a pro driver for sure.
Iā€™ve said before, anybody that can drive a brushless Slash 2wd on 3s can drive anything.

3S Slash is the most fun RC out there. He'll love it.
I couldnā€™t completely tell from the pics, but it looks like a 2wd? If it is, and your kid learns how to master it with that ESC on 3s, then your kid is going to be a pro driver for sure.
Iā€™ve said before, anybody that can drive a brushless Slash 2wd on 3s can drive anything.
Then I can drive anything lol
(Edit) Oh, not with that ESC. I've got a Firma 100 with a XTeam 3800KV motor in it.

It is a 2wd I didn't like the castle esc so I threw in my 2/4s hobby wing

Back